Fashioning Self and the Environment | Pause


With this final post, Ecco*Eco will become an online archive – with occasional news or an inspirational visual or two, but for now, I will not be actively updating this journal.

I wrote my first post in October 2008, and I feel that Earth Week 2012 is the perfect time to bring this era to a conclusion. We have all come such a long way since then, and I am truly grateful for the encouragement and support received along the way.

I will continue cultivating my own studio projects as well as researching/writing about ideas related to 'fashioning self and the environment'. 

You can continue to participate in this dialogue via the following platforms:


Comments

Freja said…
I will miss the blog...Wish you all the best in future ventures. I will follow..;)
Abigail Doan said…
Thanks so much for your kind words and support, Freja. Please feel free to follow me at the links listed for this next chapter. All my very best ~ A.
i still come back again and again to look through all the beautiful posts - wonderful and full of inspiration!
Unbelievable said…
Hi Abigail
What is your next adventure?
aww this blog is so interesting! I will defiantly keep an eye on your tumblr. xx danii

http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

Popular Posts