Georgian Fashion Week Highlights

'Atelier Informal' SS 2011 (photo: David Mdzinarishvili/REUTERS)

Irakli Nasidze FW 2010 (photo via FashionInsider)
via Georgian Fashion Week's official site

Yes, it is true, folks. My next fantasy fashion assignment is to attend Georgian Fashion Week in Tbilisi next March. 2011 will be only the third official fashion week in Georgia's culturally rich capital, and the fresh young talent and textiles are supposed to be quite amazing. For now, I am living vicariously through exotic these photos from 2010.

Comments

am gutierrez said…
Inspiring , fresh and thanks to you available to our eyes ... merci !
MDziubek said…
Hi, I am representing a fair trade clothing company and I would love to collaborate with you somehow. Is there an email address I can reach you at?

Check us out at: http://www.greenolastyle.com

Popular Posts