Back On American Soil with the Doo-Nanny

image courtesy of Alabama Chanin

I just arrived back in the States late last night with a stretch of time before my three boys also return from Europe. Seems a bit crazy, but I will be off tomorrow to travel to New Orleans to pick up our sweet whippet Finn who spent the winter with friends and their new puppy, Bela. 

Finn and Bela in a deep Southern snooze (photo by Kent Hardouin)


I am hoping to make a stop in Seale, Alabama, as I drive north on Sunday to visit the final day of this weekend's Doo-Nanny. Cannot make any promises, as I might just want to curl up slow Southern style and take a deep nap for a week. Stay tuned for more coverage and possible photos from my winding backroad travels. Rural America, take me into your folds.

Comments

chelliswilson. said…
Oh, I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go. Have fun!
Jacqueline said…
I love whippets! That's one more thing we have in common :)
Unknown said…
Agreed with last comments.......
Totally a dream place:)
Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing this........Agreed with all.. dream place to visit:)

GED online

Popular Posts