Berlin (Eco) Fashion Week: July 2011

Mikenke at the GREENshowroom Salonshow (January 2011)


The guide to eco fashion at upcoming Berlin Fashion Week, 5th to 10th of July, 2011, is viewable here. Most events and designer showcases will take place between the 6th to 8th next week. Exciting news that the Ethical Fashion Show will exhibit in conjunction with the GREENshowroom at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski. I will not be attending the eco festivities in Berlin, but I will be traveling to Europe very soon. See you on the other side of the pond for updates on new art/fashion/textile writing projects and travels for the remainder of 2011. 


Mikenke at the GREENshowroom Salonshow (January 2011)

*images courtesy of Mikenke and GREENshowroom





Comments

Emilie said…
Hello.
I am an avid ecco eco reader, a student of environmental science and an organic cotton advocate. I also live in Berlin and will be attending the Green Showroom next week with a press accreditation and a photographer.

I would love to post some of the coverage on Ecco Eco, provided that you are interested in this kind of collaboration.

If so, I could further inform you about my work, the photographer and the feature...Please let me know if this is something for you.

Best regards from Berlin,

Emilie
Abigail Doan said…
Wow, Emilie. This sounds fantastic. Thank you for reaching out. Might you be able to e-mail me at abidoan@gmail.com so that we can chat a bit?

Thanks again for reading and sharing ~ A.

Popular Posts